MerryGoRound Privacy and Data Protection Policy
1. MerryGoRound Pte Ltd (“MGR” or “we” or “our” or “us”) takes its responsibilities under Singapore’s Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (the “PDPA”) seriously. Your personal data is important to us and we take our responsibility seriously to properly manage, protect and process your personal data.
2. By providing your personal data to us, you acknowledge and agree that you have fully read and understood this policy, and are consenting to the collection, use, processing and disclosure of your personal data as described in this policy.
3. Without prejudice, if you provide the personal data of any other third party to us, you warrant and agree that such third party has fully read and understood this policy, and has consented to you disclosing his/her personal data to us for the collection, use and disclosure by us as described in this policy.
5. Security of your personal data is important to us. We take appropriate action to protect personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction using the same safeguards as we use for our own proprietary information. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers and any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
7. For the avoidance of doubt, in the event that Singapore personal data protection law permits an organization such as us to collect, use or disclose your personal data without your consent, such permission granted by the law shall continue to apply.
8. For more information concerning the Singapore’s PDPA act, you can view the detail on this link: https://sso.agc.gov.sg/Act/PDPA2012.